This position is ideal for those who are highly driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and seeking an entry-level position in the residential construction industry. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for managing some skilled sub-contractors throughout the renovation process and assisting the project manager in various capacities to ensure all homes are within our cycle times, on budget, and meet the quality of Prime Design Homes.
- Days and hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Days and times of work can vary
Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager are as followed:
- Ensuring effective delivery of job site materials
- Management of job site cleanliness
- Warehouse management
- Ensure all jobs meet the safety, quality, and quantity expectations of Prime Design Homes
- Management of select trade partners
- Strong team player with the ability to problem solve and conflict resolution.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Construction Management Software)
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent.
- Salary is based on experience