This position is ideal for those who are highly driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and seeking an entry-level position in the residential construction industry. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for managing some skilled sub-contractors throughout the home building process and assisting the project manager in various capacities to ensure all homes are within our cycle times, on budget, and meet the quality expectations of Prime Design Homes.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager are as followed:
- Ensuring effective delivery of job site materials
- Management of job site cleanliness
- Warehouse management
- Ensure all jobs meet the safety, quality, and quantity expectations of Prime Design Homes
- Management of select trade partners
- Strong team player with the ability to problem-solve and possess conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Construction Management Software)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?