This position is ideal for those who are highly driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized. The interior designer is responsible for managing the overall design from floor plans to the interior and exterior selections and staging of each property. The designer must possess interpersonal skills to coordinate with multiple clients, vendors, subs, etc.The designer would be expected to have a comprehensive understanding of current residential trends to meet the expectations of today’s homebuyers.
RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Collaborating and assisting in the design of floorplans and elevations.
- Determining interior and exterior selections.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relations with all company vendors.
- Assisting customers in design and selections.
- Maintaining staging inventory
- Designing staging plans
- Strong team player with the ability to problem solve and conflict resolution.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Construction Management Software)
- Experience in Autocad or 2020 software is a plus.
- Entry to mid-level design experience or undergraduate degree in interior design preferred
- Salary is based on experience